Monday, March 28, 2011

It can only be...

God.


Following a blurry week (see previous post), something incredible happened yesterday. A (God-given) inclination to visit a completely different church brought with it a divinely appointed reunion with an old friend, Wendy Ward. A woman of authority, wisdom and knowledge, she was like cold water to my thirsty soul. A coincidence? A chance happening? I don't think so. I think God knew what I needed and shifted me to get there. 


After all, how many friends do YOU expect to bump in to in Africa?


... Especially when you've been challenged to the core with Biblical truth on gender and exactly what this means for a single gal like myself. Wendy is the number 1 person in the world I'd want to ask, and here she is. 


... She is a connection to the life-before-Africa, and one with insight into the past and able to ask poignant questions. 


I'm very thankful and humbled to realise God knows where I am, what is happening and how I'm feeling, and He is more than able to provide a specialness to make remind me He cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment